What is Emsculpt?
Emsculpt is a revolutionary procedure that simultaneously builds muscle and burns fat through high-intensity electromagnetic stimulation (similar to an MRI) , which is non-invasive, non-surgical and clinically proven body contouring treatment.
Emsculpt technology is both FDA-approved and clinically tested in 7 independent, multi-center studies. On average, patients experienced nearly a 20% reduction in localized fat deposits in the abdomen and more than a 15% increase in local muscle mass in the abdomen and buttocks.
Treatment candidates are healthy adult men and women who want to build and sculpt muscle in the abdomen and buttocks. Emsculpt provides a non-invasive, but measurable lift of the buttocks, and provides a terrific alternative to a surgical butt lift.
How Does it work
BTL Emsculpt is a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment where electromagnetic energy penetrates the targeted tissues stimulating 20,000 forced supramaximal muscle contractions per session, building up muscle fibers while creating a cellular cascade that destroys surrounding fat. Quite literally, you burn fat and build muscle without every breaking a sweat!
Patients appreciate that Emsculpt gets big results without down time. Most patients require a minimum of 4 treatments delivered 2 times a week (spaced 2 days apart) to experience full benefit. Patients report ongoing improvement in fat loss and sustained results over the course of multiple months. After completing the recommended sequence of treatments, patients report:
- 16% increase in muscle mass
- 19% reduction in fat in the treatment area
- Increased muscle strength and performance in the treatment area
- A noticeable lift in the buttocks (when treated in this area)
- Simple, non-surgical treatment requiring no anesthesia or down-time
- 100% patient satisfaction as reported on RealSelf.com
- Solid clinical data supporting treatment efficacy
- Safe, FDA approved, proven technology
Before & After Photos